- Please note these expeditions are regarded as being safe, but are by its nature potentially hazardous. Clients agree with the risks involved by participating at our expeditions and take full liability for it.
- We are not responsible for any personal injury, loss or property damage arising directly or indirectly from acts over which we have no control, such as acts of terrorism, strikes, wars or whatsoever.
- In some expeditions close contact may occur with wild animals. By participating, you accept the risks involved and take full liability for it.
- Safety instructions given by guides or leaders of the expeditions are to be followed strictly.
- US travellers: Due to the claim culture currently at the United States there is no Liability insurance that may cover the costs that come from a claim.Therefore by attending an expedition with Lightvoyager -Photoexpedions people coming from the US agree they will be treated according to Dutch law.
- In case of cancellation we cannot be held responsible for acts over which we have no control, such as acts of terrorism, strikes, wars, epidemics or whatsoever that makes an expedition impossible or highly unadvisable.
- We use the service of third parties in order to organise our expeditions. By participating you confirm that you will apply to these parties for any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that Lightvoyager-photoexpedtions shall not be liable
- If it becomes necessary or advisable, for any reason, to change the itinerary or lodging arrangements, we have the right to do so. Accordingly, passengers will share any material additional expenses or savings.
- We require that you purchase (short-term) travellers insurance which covers baggage, accident, life and trip cancellations prior to your travel.
- Though the expeditions are not particularly demanding, participants should be generally in good health. If you have any existing medical conditions or food requirements, we ask that you detail them to us after booking. Though we will inform all concerned in this, we cannot guarantee we can fulfil all personal requirements in this
- During our expeditions, we will sometimes be in very remote locations, making detailed medical attention delayed, difficult, expensive and even impossible. Therefore, it is important that you take special care with any conditions prior to travel. We do not accept responsibility for costs associated with any needed medical and/or evacuation services, which might be needed.
- For vaccinations, it is best to contact your local medical caretaker or check Internet sites
Generally included in all group expeditions costs, but may be different for your expedetion, Check your expedition to see what is or is not included.
- Domestic flights and terrestrial transports (incl. from/to airport)
- Multilingual coordination & accompaniment, Spanish / German / English /Italian/ Dutch & some Arabic
- Accommodations in local guesthouses are based on double room (shared).
- All meals, (lunch or sandwiches, dependent on location) water is supplied during the expeditions.
- All fees to access national parks and excursions
Airfares to/from your home city, passport, airport fares, taxes and visa fees, Meal’s beverages (whether alcoholic or not) (unless indicated in itinerary), Items of personal nature, room service at hotels, food outside of the included meals, laundry service, telephone incidentals, Luggage and travel insurances, Tips.
As stated before; Details may vary according to the expedition
No expedition is identical to the previous one, since we continually adjust and enhance our service. Opportunities may arise during the expeditions. It is also important to remember that expeditions and photographic opportunities can be influenced by weather (road) or other conditions. By participating, you agree we are allowed to change the intended itinerary or ways of transport according to new insights, opportunities and changing conditions without justification. You also agree there will be no refund for any missed services because of that.
Though the roads are generally good, they might be quite inconvenient at remote places.
Participants are not allowed to sell any photo related travels to locations they visited with Lightvoyager within 3 years of joining an expedition. In those cases a penalty of 5.000 Euro a trip is applicable.
We recommend, as in most trips we will be moving from one place to another, to limit the baggage you are bringing: One big travel bag for clothing and other, Photo gear, laptop, backup devices.
Your feedback is very much appreciated.